Leaders & Partners
Well established and committed relationships characterise our work with outstanding men and women from high quality international training agencies – Partner Schools – and other programmes, as sites of strengthening for the Christian faith.
Through Partner Schools, their allied ministries, and the people who lead them, we support the development of Christian leaders of all ages and at all stages, so they can serve the mission of the Church in the region.
More about how we work with our Partners.
Partner Schools in Asia-Pacific where leaders are being developed:
- Bangladesh (Dhaka) – College of Christian Theology Bangladesh (CCTB)
- India (Bangalore) – South Asia Institute for Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)
- Indonesia (Bandung) – Tyranus Bible Seminary (TBS)
- Jordan (Amman) – Program for Theological Education by Extension (PTEE)
- Malaysia & SE Asia mainland (Kuala Lumpur) – AGST Alliance (AGST-A)
- Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar) – Union Bible Theological College (UBTC)
- Myanmar (Kalaymyo) – Kalaymyo Consortium of Bible Colleges (KCBC)
- Myanmar (Yangon) – Myanmar Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (MEGST)
- Nepal (Kathmandu) – Nepal Theological College
- Pakistan (Rawalpindi) – Zaraphath Bible Seminary (ZBS)
- Palestine (Bethlehem) – Bethlehem Bible College (BBC)
- Papua New Guinea (Banz) – Christian Leaders Training College (CLTC)
- Philippines (Quezon City) – AGST Philippines (AGST-P)
- Philippines (Quezon City) – Asia Theological Seminary (ATS)
- Sri Lanka (Colombo) – Colombo Theological Seminary (CTS)
- Sri Lanka (Peradeniya, Sri Lanka & Colombo) – Lanka Bible College and Seminary (LBCS) & Centre for Graduate Studies (CGS)
- Thailand (Bangkok) – Bangkok Bible Seminary (BBS)
- Thailand (Chiang Mai) – Chiang Mai Theological Seminary (CMTS)
- Vietnam (Hanoi) – Hanoi Bible College