How to Sponsor a leader in training
When you sponsor the studies of a Christian leader - whether a young, passionate student just stepping out, or a more seasoned Senior Leader - you make it possible for a brother or sister in Christ to get what they need to respond to the call of God on their life.
Your regular gift is one of the most focused, strategic and relational ways to participate in global mission - thank you!
A few sponsorship FAQs answered
- You can start giving at any time during the year.
- Your monthly gift can be any amount from $50 per month for an Emerging Leader - an undergrad Student.
- OR you can increase the impact of your gift by sponsoring a Senior Leader i.e. a Masters and PhD student from $100 per month - Pick a Senior Leader here.
- You are welcome to sponsor more than one student.
- You will receive a profile, a photo, and one - two reports per year from 'your' student until they graduate.
- Students are not usually informed of the names of their sponsors, though if you would like your student to know about you, we will gladly pass on the information.
- Your monthly gift primarily covers the tuition fees, but may also be used towards library resources, accommodation, and food.
- Each student is pre-approved and meets the school’s entry criteria (similar to how it is done in New Zealand tertiary institutes). The students that are then given sponsorships are selected based on their humility and integrity; men and women who are passionate about the redeeming love of Jesus.
1. Set up a regular bank AP using our account information on the Donate page here.
2. Send us an email here to let us know about it. If you're sponsoring a Senior Leader, add their name to the email too, so we know where to send your gift.
3. Still got questions? Give our office a quick call.