Leaders & Partners
Well established and committed relationships characterise our work with outstanding men and women from high quality international training agencies – Partner Schools – and other programmes.
Through these ministries, and the people who lead them, we support the training and development of Christian leaders of all ages and at all stages of their leadership journey, so they can serve the mission of the Church in the region.
Click on the red icons below to see how we’re working at each of our Partner Schools, or download the print version of the map.
Note: this map is optimised for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge browsers.
Partner Schools in Asia-Pacific where leaders are being developed
Click on the link to read a story from that country or Partner School
- Bangladesh (Dhaka) – College of Christian Theology Bangladesh (CCTB)
- India (Bangalore) – South Asia Institute for Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)
- Indonesia (Bandung) – Bandung Theological Seminary (BTS)
- Indonesia (Bandung) – Tyranus Bible Seminary (TBS)
- Myanmar (Kalaymyo) – Kalaymyo Consortium of Bible Colleges (KCBC)
- Myanmar (Yangon) – Myanmar Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (MEGST)
- Pakistan (Rawalpindi) – Zarephath Bible Seminary (ZBS)
- Palestine (Bethlehem) – Bethlehem Bible College (BBC)
- Papua New Guinea (Banz) – Christian Leaders Training College (CLTC)
- Sri Lanka (Colombo) – Colombo Theological Seminary (CTS)
More about how we work with our Partners.